WHY JOIN BMF?
The question should really be why not join the BMF? As a member of BMF South West the benefits far exceed the annual membership fee, which starts from as little as £200. You can take full advantage of all of the BMF South West services and support for free once you become a member. Whatever your location in the region, whatever your marine business, BMF South West is here to support you.
• Networking opportunities; Meet other businesses in your area by attending and getting involved in BMF South West networking events and BMF National Group Associations meetings. It’s a good way to strengthen your contacts, exchange information and news, learn about the sector, network with other businesses, raise your profile, create business opportunities, make new contacts and have fun.
• Free Access to BMF South West Website:- A chance to showcase your own business for free on the BMF South West website which attracts thousands of visitors. Each member has their own website page detailing their business and contact information. Our invaluable ‘members search facility’ ensures that other members and non-members can find you easily.
• Boat Show Exhibitor discounts of up to 25% at BMF UK Boat Shows (PSP Southampton Boat Show and Tullet Prebon London International Boat Show):- Being a BMF member provides valuable discounts for exhibiting at key UK boat shows, and the BMF also offers options for financial support to attend overseas Boat Shows such as METS, Fort Lauderdale and Monaco through co-exhibiting opportunities
• 6 x complimentary National Boat Shows tickets:-These free tickets are available to BMF members and additional trade tickets are available at reduced rates. It’s a great opportunity for you to invite your customers and clients to join you at key events. In addition, members get free access to the exhibitor and member-only lounge at BMF Boat Shows where you can conduct business meetings, use office facilities or relax and enjoy the refreshments.
• Help with Training & Development:-Take advantage of preferential rates at BMF organised training courses including RCD compliance, website management and sales skills. BMF members also get access to training grants to enable you to improve your skills and those of your workforce.
• Advice & Support Members get access to a host of advice and business support services including legal advice, which covers employment law, tax & VAT, and Company formation and IT care, & consultancy services. Members can also get health & safety guidance and advice on technical issues that could affect your business including the RCD, MCA codes, BSS, new legislation and standards.
• Regular Communication, News, Events and Updates: BMF South West in conjunction with BMF Head office provides regular informative publications which helps members keep abreast of current issues and news. BMF South West keeps members up to date about what’s going on in the region and encourages members to inform each other about events and workshops they are organising and running.
• A Chance To Be Part Of Something Great – BMF is the leading national trade association for the marine industry and being a part of it means members can display the BMF logo on their marking material which demonstrates commitment and participation in the marine sector. Being part of the BMF gives members with the prestige and excellence associated with the BMF brand, which is nationally and internationally recognised. Being a member of BMF South West enables you to become part of a long standing, well established, reputable and trusted organisation. So why not join and be part of something great today.